Ohio State open house attire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jakesmom

Ohio State CVM c/o 2015!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to OSU's open house this Saturday and was hoping someone who has gone to it before could fill me in on what type of dress is most appropriate. Common sense says I'll be doing quite a bit of walking around the hospital, so make it comfortable. But common sense also says I'll be walking around the hospital, so dress appropriate for the environment. Any helpful hints?

Members don't see this ad.

Where something comfortable. Jeans and a polo or nice shirt also tennis shoes would be preferred. It is very informal so don't feel the need to get all dressed up in a suit and tie. The day should be fun and filled with good info and fun activities. Hope this helps.

I just went to Mizzou's open house this past weekend. They had some things geared toward families so they weren't so dressed up, but the people in high school/college who were interested in vet school varied from jeans and t-shirts, to jeans and sweaters, to nicer slacks and polos.