Ohio State-roommate(s) needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rrickett

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Bob, I will be starting up Ohio State's MD program this August. I have an uncle who owns a apartment complex in Columbus. He is hoping to get med students as tenants as he feels they are great people.

The building is on highland street. It is a 10 minute walk from the medical school, you can see the hospital from the top floor. There will be two vacant apartments by the time August rolls around. They are both doubles but could just as easily be occupied by only one person. He is also putting some money into them this summer, so they will look brand new (new kitchen, bathrooms etc.) Honestly, this is perfect for med students. I have a feeling that in about a year, the building will be filled up with them. I think this will be great.

I am definitely living in one so I would like to find a roommate. If you are interested in this in anyway, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. I am abroad right now but I can mail pics and answer any questions.

Thanks,
-Bob

Members don't see this ad.

The incoming class for Ohio State has its own thread in the Allopathic Forum. You may wish to have your post moved there!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=343042

To ask a moderator to move your post, click on the little triangle with the exclamation point located under your handle-name.

Good luck finding tenants-- it certainly sounds nice. :)