Ohio State secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Punkn

at the Christie Rd tracks
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who applied to Ohio State and is verified already. I just received a secondary invite from them via e-mail. I did not expect it to come so quickly!! Good luck, all! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Good to know! I submitted 6/19 and I'm hoping to be verified soon, so it'll be nice to have something to work on so early.

Punkn said:
Hi all. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who applied to Ohio State and is verified already. I just received a secondary invite from them via e-mail. I did not expect it to come so quickly!! Good luck, all! :luck:

Yeah got mine today? Do they screen? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does that mean they send a secondary to everyone that applies there? Crazy, that would be a pain to go through...well I guess they make money off it!

I got the email today also. I want to get it done this weekend. We will see!

tandski said:
Does that mean they send a secondary to everyone that applies there? Crazy, that would be a pain to go through...well I guess they make money off it!

I got the email today also. I want to get it done this weekend. We will see!
You'll be shocked to know that few schools actually screen.

i'm confused, on the amcas site it says:

Your application has now completed AMCAS processing. AMCAS begins making applications available to medical schools in early July.

i guess this means that schools dont actually see it until July, but right after it's verified they get told that you will be applying there -- and those who don't screen will send you the secondaries starting then?

I got verified today, and I applied to OSU. I wonder why I don't have it yet? :confused: When did you guys get verified? Was it a few days ago??

jackieMD2007 said:
I got verified today, and I applied to OSU. I wonder why I don't have it yet? :confused: When did you guys get verified? Was it a few days ago??

Hey Jackie- I was verified on the 14th.

Okay. So the AMCAS DOES go out in batches. Kids, we have our answer.

Oh. And MiesVanDerMom, I heart that pic of your son. What a cutie he is. :D