Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qtMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have an interview coming up at OSU next week and i want to prep for it... has anyone had one this season and wanna share their experiences? i'm talking about if you liked it/didn't like it, how did you like the people... just more in depth than the interview feedback page. any info will help.

also, if anyone goes to OSU -- what are your experiences with the school? are there any apparent weaknesses or strengths that only students would know about?

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i have an interview coming up at OSU next week and i want to prep for it... has anyone had one this season and wanna share their experiences? i'm talking about if you liked it/didn't like it, how did you like the people... just more in depth than the interview feedback page. any info will help.

also, if anyone goes to OSU -- what are your experiences with the school? are there any apparent weaknesses or strengths that only students would know about?

thanks in advance!

http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=67