OHSU EM VSAS response...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mat the coolcat

jus tryn'a make it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have ppl been accepted for the visiting rotations at Oregon yet? Specifically in EM?

I sent in my app the first or second day it opened, and I still haven't heard whether I am confirmed or denied for the rotation. I don't have very high hopes, but it starts in basically a month now and I'm trying to buy flights and schedule my travel stuff for a different rotation I have scheduled (assuming they deny me).

I would call/email them but it says in all cap's not to do that on their VSAS application.

Anyone who know their typical response time and could chime in would be very helpful! At this point I'm ready to withdraw my application from them...they've had two months to look it over...assuming a silent rejection.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They do a lot of silent rejections. Would not bet on getting it if it’s already been two months.

Reactions: 1 user
They do a lot of silent rejections. Would not bet on getting it if it’s already been two months.

Thanks, yeah that's what I figured. And it's been aaalmost...two months, since April 2.