OHSU MPH in Epi and BioStats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rbnsafsadgf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a second year MPH student at OHSU in Portland. I remember being in your shoes not too long ago and not finding much about the MPH program at OHSU on this website. So, please please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the program. I don't know much about the MD/MPH side of things.

Overall, I am happy with the program and the teaching. The stats and epi core courses are solid. Computing facilities are adequate. The tram rocks. We have good views from the main conference room. I bet some people are concerned that the program is inside of a school of medicine rather than its own school of public health but I don't think it is too big of a deal. Many of our teachers are MD/MPHs and I feel that it gives them a good paradigm for public health. Tuition is reasonable and there are a few scholarships (check out OSAC). Many MPH students are also employees of OHSU and get tuition support.

Good luck on your applications.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for the info, Hobbes.

Yours,
Calvin

PS: Remember when we took this picture? lol good times, pal.
Calvin%2Band%2BHobbes.jpg