OHSU VS USC VS Roseman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairysupreme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've recently been accepted to the following schools and I need to make a final decision. What are you guys opinions? I'm factoring Location, clinical skills, curriculum, student load (academically and financially)

Members don't see this ad.

You're going to need to give a little more information than that.

I would be OOS for Oregon and Roseman. And I'm planning on applying to a military/ service corps program to repay tuition. So hopefully if that goes through tuition won't be an issue. Given that I'm still stuck deciding which school to go to. I think I'm going to rule out Roseman. But I think I'm leaning towards usc because of the strong clinically program. But is PBL good? I've only had lecture based classes so I don't know what to base that off of. Any advice on these schools and what to pick?

I would be OOS for Oregon and Roseman. And I'm planning on applying to a military/ service corps program to repay tuition. So hopefully if that goes through tuition won't be an issue. Given that I'm still stuck deciding which school to go to. I think I'm going to rule out Roseman. But I think I'm leaning towards usc because of the strong clinically program. But is PBL good? I've only had lecture based classes so I don't know what to base that off of. Any advice on these schools and what to pick?
Come up with a pros and cons list for each school and try to have at least 5 pros and 5 cons for each. And also list what the total cost of attendance for each would be. Honestly if you've already been accepted and will be starting in August, then you're probably too late for even the 3 year military scholarship unless you already have your app submitted.

Post that and then it may be easier to give you some feedback, since I didn't apply to any of those schools. Although I have a friend going to OHSU and she's excited.

Members don't see this ad :)