Okay....now what, would I seem desperate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ms.2:30

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my everything is in on AADSAS! Only heard back from NYU stating they got everything.

Should I contact schools to make sure they received everything?

Should I contact schools that received everything, when people usually expect an interview invitation?

This waiting just making me a bit anxious!
 
So my everything is in on AADSAS! Only heard back from NYU stating they got everything.

Should I contact schools to make sure they received everything?

Should I contact schools that received everything, when people usually expect an interview invitation?

This waiting just making me a bit anxious!
Got a few questions for you

Which schools have you applied to?
When did you take the DAT?
When did you submit your app?
 
Depends on the schools you applied to. Schools have only been sending out interview invites for 3 or 4 weeks, so just be patient for now. If you already have one from NYU, then I’m assuming you’ll get many more throughout the long cycle!