Okay... who "pressed the button"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mindy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who applied to pathology?

Show yourselves!!!

(BTW we need a secret handshake for the interview trail ;) )

Mindy

Members don't see this ad.

Button pressed.

This minty monkey is feeling fresh:clap:

Exciting times, have fun. You don't need a secret handshake you probably will not see any other interviewees. Usually path only interviews one person a day. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi future path guys and gals. This is my first post on SDN.

Pressed the button about 4 days ago.

Received one interview invitation so far. It feels good to finally get this process rolling.

Good luck to all applying to path

Hey gals/guys!

KABOOOMMMM!!!!

Buttons pressed x opening day. A few program correspondences have trickled in. However, as alluded to by scopemonkey, I am becoming a little loopy, due to impatience/nervousness. My calm cool demeanor is developing patchy holes! (okay this is NOT the time for SCOPE to tell you about the blind panicky lunch we had today!)

Realistically the giver of treats and the voice of reason of GP speaks wise truths... I honestly think we'll all do fine...We are all clearly way to neurotic to have let pieces of our apps slide!

Mindy

I'm sorry Mindy, I didn't mean to refer to our lunch time talk.

I didn't mean to say that you were the source of panic but that I was the source. (see other thread)

I sent myself over the edge today but good. Sent myself into hyperventalation intoxication.

I'm a messy monkey right now.

I'm sorry Mindy, I didn't mean to refer to our lunch time talk.

I didn't mean to say that you were the source of panic but that I was the source. (see other thread)

I sent myself over the edge today but good. Sent myself into hyperventalation intoxication.

I'm a messy monkey right now.

Hey scope!

Ahh, my early morning humor doesn't translate to sdn very well!

Honestly, I truly am a panicky one lately! (You saw my other post, right?)

Tell away about our lunch, dear friend. You and I should sell our nerves at $ 1.00 a pop.

BTW, thanks for the chin up, GP... You've read my posts long enough to know I am a worry-wart at times!

Mindy

(Honestly, I think I am just impatient)

WAY TO GO, CF!!!

(Of course I had to read that post about 12 times before I figured out what the heck you were talking about!)

Mindy

Blue and Blue!

Congrats you two...welcome to the dark side!

Mindy

This web site is cool. I just discovered it last week. I pushed the button on Oct 1. Three interviews so far. See you all on the road. Best of luck.

hi guys,
i did press that button too . wandering how long one have to wait for invitations, or :( refusals..those who already got their interviews - plz tell me and others..and 1 more. how do u know that program decided not to invite u - do they send u an e-mail or just leave u wandering and nail-biting? thanks

When did you press V. ?

If it was recently, I'll bet you won't wait too long.

If it was a long time ago, did you apply to too few programs?

In any case, don't get too edgy yet, but if it was a long time ago that you applied (i.e. in beginning of October or so) maybe you should write a letter to the P.D. Maybe other SDN'ers could comment on this?

Also, I have not had rejections yet. The programs that I haven't heard from have not contacted me. I have been assuming that they are waiting for Dean's Letters.

Mindy

hi Mindy,
thanks for reply,I sent my applications recently - on oct 25 aproximately. I suppose they won't send me invitations next day - but just currious how long did U have 2 wait for your first? btw, guys, what do u think about mle scores........??????? does step1 more important than step2 (i personally assume that it is), and what scores program directors expect from us. what would they think if one :
1. just passed (<80)
2. got competetive scores (80-90)
3. >90
4. got 99

share your thoughts,
see u