Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DeepCowboy said:You may have noticed my regio-selectivity (pun intended).
You orgo nerd you...
😀
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DeepCowboy said:You may have noticed my regio-selectivity (pun intended).

EvoDevo said:Congrats, Frog man! I sent in my info on 8/11, so perhaps my turn is coming...
Again, big congrats!
WOW! That's quick. I submitted TMDSAS on 8/22, and they quote 3-4b weeks for processing. I don't have to wait on August scores, though. 👍amk25a said:amk25a
Wow, I just submitted my AMCAS on Tuesday 8/31 and it's already been processed as of 9/2. Have to wait for Aug MCAT scores though.

, So I'm taking out the duplicate info.--RatEvoDevo said:If I may ask, when was your secondary complete @ UMich? I'm expecting rejection....but I've been complete since 8/18 and my status still reads "under review."
Arigato, ne.
Yeah. 🙂 It's expensive for out of state students....Senor.Frog said:EVMS showing the love to us old farts!


EvoDevo said:Yo Frog Man ( I love saying that):
Congrats, dude!
When were you complete @ CAse? I just got complete there today.
Congrats! 👍DeepCowboy said:My wife is pregnant!!!!!!!!
Good luck! I'll burn some incense and sacrifice a goat for ya.! 😀 😉dnelsen said:Well, I'm pretty sure today is d-day for my EDP application at the U of MN. So I will be updating this post later with either:
A. I was accepted! 😀
B. I was bumped into the regular pool of applicants. 🙁
C. I was flat-out rejected. 😡
Prayers or good thoughts will be appreciated (unless you are methodist, then don't bother 😉 )
Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! HUGE congrats, Dan!!!!!dnelsen said:[I was accepted at the U of MN - Twin Cities
👍EvoDevo said:Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! HUGE congrats, Dan!!!!!![]()
![]()
👍
Are you drunk yet?? 😀
Sorry. Dan, David..it's all the same, right? And isn't your last name spelled "NelsON"?? 😉dnelsen said:Who's this Dan guy... my name is David 😀
As far as being drunk, I'm at work, so yeah, I'm a little drunk 🙂
Just kidding, the drinking will happen tonight!


😳UNTlabrat said:YAY! Evo!
*big kiss*
DeepCowboy[/QUOTE said:I saw that you are or were a submarine officer..wow. When I was in the AF, I worked underground, but I cannot imagine working in an underwater environment. Gotta love that recycled air....my clothes always smelt stale! 🙂
Yep, lots of recycled old farts, just like the ones on this thread.dpw68 said:I saw that you are or were a submarine officer..wow. When I was in the AF, I worked underground, but I cannot imagine working in an underwater environment. Gotta love that recycled air....my clothes always smelt stale!
DeepCowboy said:Yep, lots of recycled old farts, just like the ones on this thread.![]()
![]()
![]()
Especially you, Evo.![]()
Gosh, I crack myself up
😛DeepCowboy said:Yep, lots of recycled old farts, just like the ones on this thread.![]()
![]()
![]()
Especially you, Evo.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Gosh, I crack myself up
EvoDevo said:hey! the Houston MD/PhD program? I know a LOT about it..... 😉

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.