Old IMG probability of getting interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

md_aspiring

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I will be joining the matching (IM and FM) this coming season and I would like to ask if I have a chance of getting interviews based on the ff:

non-US IMG
Green Card holder
Step 1: 232 1st attempt
Step 2 ck: 248 1st attempt
Step 2 cs: pass 1st attempt
Steo 3: pending
Yog: 2010
Post graduate training: IM graduated 2015 and passed 2016 IM exam in my home country
2016-2017: practiced IM in a tertiary hospital in home country

I needed to migrate here in the US on 2017 and just finished the exams on 2018 and got my ecfmg cert this January.

I am planning to apply to 150 IMG friendlyprograms. Do i have a chance to get interviews?

Thank you!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.