omg! All my rec letters are in!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pigsfoot

Illinois Class of 2014!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WOW! i am amazed-every single one of my evaluators have turned in their letters to VMCAS already for my application this year! I am pleasantly surprised, I just thought I'd let everybody know! woot!

'sfoot

Members don't see this ad.

should i send than you cards? if so, when?

Damn, you're all set. I haven't even asked half of mine if they'll evaluate me.
If you can, I'd thank them in person. If not, then phone, e-mail, or letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think a handwritten thank you note is always appreciated; that's what I would do. I'd recommend sending it as soon as possible to show how grateful you are that they took the time to write the recommendation for you.

A thank you note is a nice tangible way to show your appreciation of your recs support. Maybe they will pull that card out when your in practice and say I remember when...;-)

i will definitely send cards..yea, i asked them last month figuring i was giving them plenty of time to do it over the next few months, had no idea it was going to happen so efficiently! woohoo. one part of the app done, a bunch more to go....

I baked all my rec people brownies. I kind of burnt some of them though.:corny:

WOW! i am amazed-every single one of my evaluators have turned in their letters to VMCAS already for my application this year! I am pleasantly surprised, I just thought I'd let everybody know! woot!

'sfoot
i'm impressed! good luck to ya :)