OMG OMT High yield for COMLEX?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.sparty123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I recently purchase a subscription to OMG OMT and I wanted to know what people thought about it. While it seems to have a lot of high yield info it is lacking a LOT of information. For those who have taken board exams using it what do you think? How high yield was it?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The entirety of those videos got me.... 2 questions on the real deal perhaps? maybe 3? The rest is vague and unknowable.

Reactions: 1 users
They're OK for basics. I hate reading out of text books and prefer watching videos, so I watched an OMG OMT video and then did Anki Cards from the Green book that correlated to the chapter of OMG OMT. Those premade Anki decks are very high yield and would really recommend doing at least one of them thoroughly.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They're OK for basics. I hate reading out of text books and prefer watching videos, so I watched an OMG OMT video and then did Anki Cards from the Green book that correlated to the chapter of OMG OMT. Those premade Anki decks are very high yield and would really recommend doing at least one of them thoroughly.
Would you be willing to share a link to or name of these good premade decks?

Would you be willing to share a link to or name of these good premade decks?

Just go the "MedicalSchoolAnki" subreddit and check out the side bar. I've found the TurnUp2OMT deck to be very good so far. I've also heard goo things about the OMM Zanki deck.

Reactions: 3 users
Just go the "MedicalSchoolAnki" subreddit and check out the side bar. I've found the TurnUp2OMT deck to be very good so far. I've also heard goo things about the OMM Zanki deck.

Can confirm TurnUp2OMT is fire

Reactions: 3 users

Agreed. Basics at best.

Nobody should be learning anything past the basics of omm

Reactions: 1 users