OMM table?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milamber

Grand Poomba
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think you should search froogle for massage table and you can find the same thing for about half the price if not 1/3. Remember a table is a table, you make the difference.

I think you should search froogle for massage table and you can find the same thing for about half the price if not 1/3. Remember a table is a table, you make the difference.

:thumbup: A massage table will work wonders for you as long as you have a nice circular doctor's chair that adjusts its height. Then you're set to do everything!

Members don't see this ad :)
A massage table can work, as long as you choose one with the correct features. To start, you need to make sure that it's rated for large loads and doesn't have end panels.

I bought my table from Osteopathictables.com and I really like it (I have the Wellspring). If you want further insight I'd be happy to provide some, just PM me.

I think it is a turn-off how they do not have their prices listed on the website.

Go through Torrance Company and get their student package. It's 289.00 plus 45.00 shipping. It's really nice and recommended by the UAAO. It is comfortable yet the foam is very supportive. Not to mention it's not bad to carry at <30 lbs. It comes with a head rest that slides into either end, and a large bag with a shoulder strap. They are also throwing in a reflex hammer for free (not sure why, but ok).

table3.jpg

http://www.torrancecompany.com/products/tables.html

Originally Posted by Torrance Company (requested price quote via email)
T H E T O R R A N C E C O M P A N Y
800 Lenox Ave. * Portage, Michigan 49024
(800)327-0722 * (269)327-0763 Fax
* N E W *
Torrance Osteopathic Table (28")
(1½" "Osteo Foam")
Carrying Case & Face Rest (Included)
$ 2 8 9 . 0 0
• Weight: 29 Lbs.
• Height Range: 24" to 34"
• Double Leg Knobs
• Working Weight: 500 Lbs.
• Table Capacity: 2000 Lbs.
Blue - Black - Garnet
"Premium Quality, Comfort, Affordable"
UPS Shipping $45.00

If I were you, I'd price compare it to the AURORA on the site you mentioned. They look as though they are comparable tables. Best of luck. I really like my table, and I really like the service that Torrance offered. :thumbup:

Last edited: