Once we find out??? what next!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vipassana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we call the progarm or wait to hear from them? Would it benefit a FMG to spend a few weeks shadowing there to get a handle on things??

GL!!

Members don't see this ad.

vipassana said:
Do we call the progarm or wait to hear from them? Would it benefit a FMG to spend a few weeks shadowing there to get a handle on things??

GL!!

I assume that you are talking about your match results. Personally, I would just wait, don't bother calling the program, they know who you are and how to get a hold of you. I also would not bother shadowing....you are going to be working hard enough as it is, once you get started....besides, everybody else is going to be in the same boat (just as lost) as you.

The only reason that I would call the program is if your contact information has changed, or if you are going to be unreachable for an extended period of time (i.e. on vacation, out of the country).

vipassana said:

GL!!

Programs will start mailing out contracts, etc./contacting applicants on March 18.

Cool, Thanx and GL!