One final..left...must...survive

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eyegirl2k7

Bridget Jones here
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One more final tomorrow (histology). Then I am free. I am driving off into the sunset to Canada to see my family. Yay!

I just have to get through all fo this stuff first.

ARRGH.
Eyegirl :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok eyegirl, I've gone overall the new stuff and now I'm going through the old stuff. There are only like 300 pages so it should be an easy read :laugh: .

See you in the morning!
 
Last one for me today in about an hour! Afterwards, I'm going to 😴

Congrats to all of you guys for completing the first year!

r_salis: Are you going to summer school this year? I'll be visiting a friend at SUNY in July; maybe I'll run into you if you're there.

Best wishes,

Rosanna
 
One more final on Friday, then a week off before 3rd year begins first week of June 😱
 
Rosanna -- I'll be taking summer classes 🙁 -- only 4 weeks, though, so we'll be done July 7th. If you're there then, look me up!

Good luck with your last 2nd year final, Christie!!! :luck:

Finals for me start next Monday, we'll be done June 4th.

And after summer classes, I'm going to France!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: