one main resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbuJadenDO

Soon2beOB
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So Secrets for Usmle step 2 is awesome but strictly a supplement so along with USMLEWORLD for questions I need you people out there to tell me which main resource to buy because everytime I go to the bookstore I end up with step up to step 2, crush, and a handful of others and I cant make up my mind.

before you suggest I do a search in this forum...I already did and nothing useful came up.

just please make up my mind for me.

thanks!

p.s. this is for comlex step 2 but it shouldnt matter whether you loved it for usmle 2 or comlex 2, either way i appreciate the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

So Secrets for Usmle step 2 is awesome but strictly a supplement so along with USMLEWORLD for questions I need you people out there to tell me which main resource to buy because everytime I go to the bookstore I end up with step up to step 2, crush, and a handful of others and I cant make up my mind.

before you suggest I do a search in this forum...I already did and nothing useful came up.

just please make up my mind for me.

thanks!

p.s. this is for comlex step 2 but it shouldnt matter whether you loved it for usmle 2 or comlex 2, either way i appreciate the advice!

I vote for secrets.

dude secrets is awesome i agree but as your MAIN resource???

naaaaaaaa come onnnnnnnnn

yo kid what's up? How are rotations going? I'm using Step Up to Medicine, Boards and Wards, Secrets, and USMLE World.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
already studying huh?
you dont waste anytime

i love secrets but it's not a main resource
boards and wards sucks in my opinion
havent tried usmleworld YET
and i've heard good things bout step up

what I really have to get is comlexedge.com...I hear that's the ultimate resource

Yeah I also heard that resource is amazing! I heard that it helped Western DO2008 get the highest passing rate in Step 1 (94%) since a long time ;)

I lived and died by First Aid for Step 1, but I have to say when I was studying for Step 2, I found Step Up to be far superior. I had and used both that and First Aid, but I really think Step Up could be used for a main resource. I also had Crush, I read through it once very early on in my studying but I don't think I would give that one my thumbs up. I didn't ever go back to it after that preliminary read. Hope that helps. :)

where did that lead you my fine friend?

very, very green pastures. I'd done well on my shelf exams, and still contend that if you do well on them, you really don't need to study your butt off for this exam.