One minute warning?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else would have liked to hear a one-minute warning? The 45 min is nice and the 5 minute helps you to wrap it up, but a one min would let you make sure all the circles are filled in and give you a little "closure." I am going to make the suggestion to aamc and think if more of you send an email too, it may actually become reality.

What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

I personally found the warnings to be distracting and stressful. They made me want to really rush. I was keeping an eye on time myself and finished all sections early- probably too early b/c I was stressing about time. However, I think that a 1 minute warning for people to fill in blank ovals in place of the 45 and 5 min warnings would be a good idea. That way people who are struggling with time can at least fill something in for the ones they have left, and the people who are not having time trouble will already be finished by then and won't be distracted by the warning.