one month to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachmoninov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There's one month go to, so how are you doing?

i'm finishing up the kaplan verbal III and bio III sections...can't wait to hit the full lengths once again. Last few miles kids, then sprint to the finish :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

definitely not ready, best score i got so far was a 26 aamc 6r. ><

Its time to rock it out ladies and gents. Just keep on practicing, hammer out those practice exams. Test yourself when your tired and stressed. Do so many MCATs that it becomes part of your daily ritual, to point that it doesn't even faze you. Keep on workin and stay focused! Good luck to everyone and look foward to a fun night on Aug 20 ;-) !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh the party is already planned for the 20th. However it will be a lot more fun if i dont feel like a bombed the MCAT

"One More Month"...I hope I don't get an anxiety attack!

Great, this is just what I need right now? What are you all planning to do this month? Just doing practice exams and going over ur weaknesses. That's what i'm planning to do. Finish review by this weekend, so start doing exams (2 per week for the next three weeks) and go over things in between.

Nitya2284 said:
Great, this is just what I need right now? What are you all planning to do this month? Just doing practice exams and going over ur weaknesses. That's what i'm planning to do. Finish review by this weekend, so start doing exams (2 per week for the next three weeks) and go over things in between.

I am going to be doing verbal passages till I bleed. Actually till I start sleeping :laugh: Keep going you guys!

This month Im banging out more practice exams. Yesterday I sat down at my desk and i thought about all the topics i pray to God they dont ask me on the test, I then wrote down these topics and i plan on studying them until I hate life. I will also be doing verbal every night.