One Month to MCAT!!! Study plan advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fpdr1206

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone new poster here!

I wanted to get advice on how to study to improve my points on the new MCAT. I have the Next Step exams, Kaplan, and AAMC FL. My MCAT is on June 30th and I'm trying to get the most I can out of it. I have been studying alongside with classes and work for the past three months but this last month I can dedicate at least 8 hours a day.

What I am trying to figure out is after I take a FL and review the content, how could I actively improve to increase my points (mostly in chem/phys)? I write things down and review them but since each passage is different there's no specific way I could figure to improve.

Should I get a tutor from Next Step or Leah4Sci (one month Study Hall)? The reason I ask is because I study well on my own to a certain extent (darn ADD), but, I get the best result when I receive help from someone else helping me point out what my mistake is. If you guys have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Thanks for all your help!

Members don't see this ad.

What are your scores on the AAMC C/P material like? Do you see any patterns in what kinds of questions you get wrong?