1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

one more week

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by IndyZX, Apr 9, 2004.

1. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

we have 1 more week to go. what do you fellas have left?

me:
    - review all organic, since ive barely done anything here
    - review electrochemistry, solubility
    - review fluids, E&M, optics
    - review old practice tests
    - take AAMC 6R on the 10th and 7 on the 13th

(perfuse a ****load of hamsters on the 16th)

2. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

What do I have left? Too much.
    What do I not have left? Sanity.

3. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I dunno, I am a little weak in organic and biochem so I will spend some time with that. I am taking 7 tommorrow and that will probably determine what i do next week. Mainly just going to work out a lot and try to clear my mind though.

4. NubianPrincess

NubianPrincess Perpetually Bored
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Holy **** i woke up before noon today! You can tell there's only one week left.

(Im on spring break).

Im gonna take 6R this weekend. Today, Im finishing all the little practice probs that are left behind in my Nova physics and my Kaplan 45 and EK bio books. Dayum, I spend alot of f***ing money on matierials +pissed+

5. superdevil

superdevil planning my escape
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    thank god there's only one more week of this academic torture.

this week, my TPR books will be officially retired, and my daily (and nightly) sessions with my 3" pile of flash cards will begin. nothing too deep, just memory reinforcement of stupid crap like spec values, the different groups of amino acids (acidic, basic, nonpolar, etc.), review hormones.

really, my only problem is that my grasp on electricity and magnetism is still somewhat of a work-in-progress. oh well, don't care, just want to end this mess. time to get this 200lb tumor off my back and finally start on that stuff i used to do....what's it called...schoolwork! oh yeah...

6. jxu66

jxu66 Member
    7+ Year Member

Make sure to review gene expression (i.e. PCR, lac operon and Trp operon). I read somewhere that BS has 1/3 organic chemistry, 1/3 genetic and 1/3 other biology. And Genetic is hottest thing right now. Also, make sure to review alpha hydrogen substitution and ester related reaction for organic chemistry. It seems that's emphasis on the 6R and 5R.

Good luck to everybody on the test.