One-on-One NAPLEX Tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnickersIsMyCat

Reaction score
I took the NAPLEX in 2016 and passed with triple digits on first attempt. I was an average, middle-of-the-class student who graduated with just around a 3.0 and lacking motivation to study. I took about a month after graduating to study about 15-20hrs a week and have since tutored students in the years below me who i had known personally- all passing on first attempt.

Ive now been out of school for some time and so my personal connection to students is gone, so I thought I would reach out online to see if anyone would be interested in being privately tutored, either in-person in the Boston area, via skype or simply via email/phone calls.

Ive worked as a hospital staff pharmacist, and as a clinical addiction pharmacist in an outpatient setting so my knowledge base is still wide.

Feel free to reply or DM with interest.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the NAPLEX in 2016 and passed with triple digits on first attempt. I was an average, middle-of-the-class student who graduated with just around a 3.0 and lacking motivation to study. I took about a month after graduating to study about 15-20hrs a week and have since tutored students in the years below me who i had known personally- all passing on first attempt.

Ive now been out of school for some time and so my personal connection to students is gone, so I thought I would reach out online to see if anyone would be interested in being privately tutored, either in-person in the Boston area, via skype or simply via email/phone calls.

Ive worked as a hospital staff pharmacist, and as a clinical addiction pharmacist in an outpatient setting so my knowledge base is still wide.

Feel free to reply or DM with interest.
Hi, I'm interested in your services if you are still available.

Last edited: