One online class for a prerequisite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isaeed

Reaction score
hiya everyone, I hope y'all are staying healthy, happy, and safe! due to the pandemic, i wasn't able to register for physics I lab on time because it got full quickly so i am taking it this semester. i am planning to apply to med school next summer though (2021-2022 cycle), and i want to get my application in as soon as it opens. the only prereqs i have left are physics I lab and physics II lab (I already took the lecture). so technically, my application wouldn't be considered complete if i submitted the one credit (for physics II lab) later in the summer, right? I am freaking out a little because it is literally the only credit i have left, but my app wouldn't be complete without it. does anyone know of any universities that offer this course online?? or any online classes from universities that are accepted by med schools?? i've been told that some med schools don't accept online credit, but would that still be the case if it was a one-credit hour course? i am a non-traditional student as well if that would help my case.

Members don't see this ad.

You need to complete your prereqs before matriculating into medical school. So, you can take that class in the summer or fall of 2021 or spring of 2022 and still be fine. As far as online classes are concerned, because of covid a lot of universities are accepting online labs and classes as of now.

Reactions: 1 user