Medigal

2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I was thinking about taking an online course for English 102 at my state university. Is it acceptable to take it online? I have heard that many medical schools don't accept it.

gonnif

Only 14 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
I was thinking about taking an online course for English 102 at my state university. Is it acceptable to take it online? I have heard that many medical schools don't accept it.
I hate the phrase “I have heard...”
Many schools will not accept online prereqs. Yhis can be confirmed school by school either via their websites or from the MSAR

Reactions: Goro

chemdoctor

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Just take it in class. Don’t unnecessarily preclude yourself from applying to a good amount of schools. Use rate my professor, and find an easy one

Reactions: Catalystik
About the Ads

Medigal

2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Many schools will not accept online prereqs. Yhis can be confirmed school by school either via their websites or from the MSAR
Yes, I agree. I just wanted to make sure that I am not putting myself into trouble. What's wrong with that phrase though?

chemdoctor

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Heard from where? From whom ? What have you done to verify it on your own with say a google search? Premed students are supposed to be the best and the brightest and many have research experience yet many do almost no research on their own . Anyone who has information the “he has heard” and had t immediately went to verify it from s competent or direct source in this application process is doing themselves a great disservice
You quoted the wrong person.

I never said that. In fact, I gave my advice based on how you always say online prerequisites are not always accepted lol

gonnif

Only 14 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
Yes, I agree. I just wanted to make sure that I am not putting myself into trouble. What's wrong with that phrase though?

Heard from where? From whom ? What have you done to verify it on your own with say a google search? Premed students are supposed to be the best and the brightest and many have research experience yet many do almost no research on their own . Anyone who has information the “he has heard” and had t immediately went to verify it from s competent or direct source in this application process is doing themselves a great disservice

Reactions: Goro
About the Ads