Online Genetics Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neurotic98

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN, I know this question has been asked before, but I wanted to see if I could get any other responses...what are some good (i.e., comprehensive but relatively easy) online undergraduate genetics courses that can be taken during the summer? I am specifically looking for courses that start after May 30, and it would be a bonus if they're self-paced.
 
Also looking for the same thing! I've heard terrible things about online UNE and UC Berkley Ext genetics courses... I work full time and am looking for something I can reasonably balance and do well in. Appreciated in advance. Thanks!