Online/Home Board Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prof Moriarty

the Napoleon of Spine
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have info/suggestions on any online/home learning programs for PM&R board review? I am not attending a live course and therefore looking for good alternatives.

Anyone able to comment on the value of the "Comprehensive Review of PM&R" put out by Zafonte/CMEinfo/Oakstone Institute? (see here: http://www.cmeinfo.com/store_temp/C...Physical_Medicine_and_Rehabilitation__649.asp)

I've been listening to some audio, not sure where I got it, of a guy who sounds just like Woody Harrelson, which is pretty good, but parts of the audio are missing and I'm not sure if it's dated material. Does anyone know who the Woody Harrelson-sounding guy is?
 
I am making notecards from Cuccarrulo on Excel. I'm done with MSK. If anyone would like to split the chapters up...I'm game.
 
Anyone have info/suggestions on any online/home learning programs for PM&R board review? I am not attending a live course and therefore looking for good alternatives.

Anyone able to comment on the value of the "Comprehensive Review of PM&R" put out by Zafonte/CMEinfo/Oakstone Institute? (see here: http://www.cmeinfo.com/store_temp/C...Physical_Medicine_and_Rehabilitation__649.asp)

I've been listening to some audio, not sure where I got it, of a guy who sounds just like Woody Harrelson, which is pretty good, but parts of the audio are missing and I'm not sure if it's dated material. Does anyone know who the Woody Harrelson-sounding guy is?


PM sent