Online MSW degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunny10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is a good online MSW program?

Members don't see this ad.

What is a good online MSW program?

Haven't really heard of these. I have seen several schools offering clinical and counseling psyc masters and doctoral degrees online. A quick search with the google only came up with only a few from regionally accredited universities.

You can get an online MSW degree from Florida State, Michigan State, The University of Washington, and Texas State. Not sure if you can get a license with any of them.

If sunny10 is already a "psychologist," why is he/she moving down in the world.....:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't really heard of these. I have seen several schools offering clinical and counseling psyc masters and doctoral degrees online. A quick search with the google only came up with only a few from regionally accredited universities.

You can get an online MSW degree from Florida State, Michigan State, The University of Washington, and Texas State. Not sure if you can get a license with any of them.

Michigan State's program is actually blended. So, you would be able to do some online work and the rest on campus. Not sure about the others though.

MOD NOTE: Please refrain from insulting other professions.
I think he was just referring to the OP's status being set as "Psychologist," when he most likely is not a psychologist.

MOD NOTE: Please refrain from insulting other professions.

That really isn't an insult. The only way to become a licensed {insert type of} Psychologist is to hold a doctorate, which is "higher" in status than that of a master's degree.