online secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realruby2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools have them?

Members don't see this ad.

Last year, I had received all my secondaries via mail.... although.... after thinking about it.... I believe TUCOM had theirs on their website....

Of the schools I am appyling to:

AZCOM = snail mail
DMU-OMC = snail mail
KCOM = snail mail
LECOM = online
NOVA = Online
PCOM = snail mail
PCSOM = snail mail
COMP = Online
UHSCOM = snail mail

Look's like we're keeping USPS in business for a while... BTW, how much does a stamp cost anyway? :rolleyes:

Hope I helped!

-A

Members don't see this ad :)
To add to this:

TUCOM you fill out online and then print and send.
NOVA you can view online but not send

UNECOM you fill out online and send via Internet.

Those are three out of the four that I have received so far. :)

I was just looking on UNECOMs sight and they said they send secondaries after they recieve the primary from AACOMAS...is this how you got yours, PalCare?

When did you submit AACOMAS?

Thanks!!

JP- I submitted my app on 5/28. UNECOM sent me a letter. If you go to une.edu you can click on "online application" and create a file. After you do this, it will list all of their online applications (undergrad, grad, med, etc...), then you can start your secondary. I didn't even know that they had an online app until I got this letter (this past Monday). I guess you're not supposed to start the secondary until you get the letter (if you request it they'll send you a paper application), but it doesn't hurt to start the essays early. :) Hope this helps.