Only a couple of days til dat!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

demolitionlvr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OH my goodness....
ANY suggestions for the last 5 days that I have left??

So far I've completed the DAT destroyer twice (now going over it again for the third time lol..)
Read through and highlighted Kaplan BB and Cliffs Biology
Chad's Videos with my separate notes.
CDP
and MATH destroyer once.

Members don't see this ad.

1. relax
2. practice tests - 2007 DAT, 2009 DAT, topscore, etc.
3. relax and realize that you've seen everything that they will test you on, now you just need to find the right answer in the given options.
4. rock the DAT!

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
OH my goodness....
ANY suggestions for the last 5 days that I have left??

So far I've completed the DAT destroyer twice (now going over it again for the third time lol..)
Read through and highlighted Kaplan BB and Cliffs Biology
Chad's Videos with my separate notes.
CDP
and MATH destroyer once.

You got it man! Just take the Topscore tests to get used to the time limits and gain some mental stamina. Maybe read through Cliffs again at night. Yes this is the final week, but remember to relax! Stressing like I did gets you nowhere, you know what youve studied and stressing/overthinking materials will just make you psych yourself out. Do work son!

You got it man! Just take the Topscore tests to get used to the time limits and gain some mental stamina. Maybe read through Cliffs again at night. Yes this is the final week, but remember to relax! Stressing like I did gets you nowhere, you know what youve studied and stressing/overthinking materials will just make you psych yourself out. Do work son!

Dead on Clancy. I have my DAT tomorrow :eek:And I started stressing today while studying, so I said screw it, I'm done. Once you put in the work like you have, all you can do is relax and let the test come to you. Good luck in a few days!