OnyFix Nail System

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p100

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with this? My company wants to offer this with cash price $200.

From my understanding the way it works is a gel is placed on the nail and then a UV light is used to straighten the gel that has dried to the nail so it does not curve at the ends.

What do you all think? Imo bending the nail isn't going to change the shape of the matrix.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
No experience. Just keep in mind that the matrix is not affected... so the painful nail will eventually grow back in the same way in a year or so. Will make for some unhappy customers.

Does anyone have experience with this? My company wants to offer this with cash price $200.

From my understanding the way it works is a gel is placed on the nail and then a UV light is used to straighten the gel that has dried to the nail so it does not curve at the ends.

What do you all think? Imo bending the nail isn't going to change the shape of the matrix.
plenty of stupid people out there that would pay for it. Have at it champ.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Truly we are having an especially silly day today

Reactions: 1 users
I've done it but gave up. For the patients in which the composite actually stayed on, it worked really well. In fact, I recently saw a patient who had it done > 1 year ago since last application and the nail remained corrected. I've been told the shape of the nail does remain corrected. The problem I had was the damn composite falling off repeatedly for many patients and it just simply turned into too much of a headache having patients come back and hearing them complain about the **** falling off when wearing stilettos. I moved on and just perform the classic PNA if needed otherwise they can go for their pedicures.

You don’t need 7 years of higher education to do this. 7 years x 365 days x $200 a toe = you be rich by now

T

• Haha
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Can we go 1 day without a toenail discussion please

• Haha