Open Positions (pgy-2) A-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYSLicense

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a database or listing of open gas positions.

In particular I am looking for a PGY-2 spot in NY.

Thanks
 
NYSLicense said:
Does anyone know of a database or listing of open gas positions.

In particular I am looking for a PGY-2 spot in NY.

Thanks

findaresident.com

I'm not sure if there are others.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know of a program with a recent opening for a CA1 position. PM me if interested. Is not in NY, but relatively close.