Orlando Health Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sheerobero

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering a position with Orlando Health Anesthesiologists, I have not found anything meaningful about their practice, culture, compensation etc
It’s such a big practice in Florida, I’m sure few of you can help, TIA
 
I don't work there but a friend did up until quite recently. I can't comment on pay or benefits because I never asked. Orlando Health's Main campus (ORMC) is a level 1 trauma center but doesn't have any anesthesia residents. They do have trainees in the form of SRNA's and SAA's. Majority of job is supervision of CRNA's and CAA's - or this is true of Winny Palmer (L&D, OB) and the main sites. I don't know if it is different for the pediatric anesthesiologists. And I have nooooo idea about compensation
 
I am considering a position with Orlando Health Anesthesiologists, I have not found anything meaningful about their practice, culture, compensation etc
It’s such a big practice in Florida, I’m sure few of you can help, TIA
All of the desirable compressed schedules at OH (the ones with 20-26 weeks off give or taken) are taken. OH has tons of money. I always thought advent had money. OH has been taking it to the next level with its expansion. OH has places in st Pete. In Alabama and even Puerto Rico

So if u can get one of the compressed schedules (not the one with 76 hrs in one week schedule). Thats essentially working 2 weeks of work

That’s the not the one to get. But the ones where the ED shuts down at 7pm with zero chance for emergency cases and all cases get transferred out. That’s the more desirable one