Opinions on SMP with linkages.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Calizboosted76

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply to SMP as back up for this cycle. Does anyone have any advice on which SMPs to look at? I have already done research and see that Drexels is a good option for me BUT I would like to stay in Florida so I was wondering if anyone has an experience with any schools in florida?
 
I am a graduate of USF's M.S. in Medical Sciences (MSP3) SMP. However, it has no linkages to their med school. If you have questions about it, lmk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad