optomCAS transcript entry HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Em1850

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, i got en e-mail from optomCAS saying I had to re-do my transcript entry because I did not provide the correct prefixes for my courses. For example BIOL for biology or something like that... But on my transcript, the biology class is numbered by 03-55-140... there is no prefix associated with that. So how would I know what the word prefix for french would be, or psychology and for the rest of my transcript?
E-mailing optomcas is also no help so I could really use some input here!!
 
So, i got en e-mail from optomCAS saying I had to re-do my transcript entry because I did not provide the correct prefixes for my courses. For example BIOL for biology or something like that... But on my transcript, the biology class is numbered by 03-55-140... there is no prefix associated with that. So how would I know what the word prefix for french would be, or psychology and for the rest of my transcript?
E-mailing optomcas is also no help so I could really use some input here!!
Can’t you check the registration/student records section online from your school? Like when you register for courses or see your schedule. Maybe there are some prefixes there.