OR/WA MCAT in January!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccerfeet

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
looking at rescheduling my oct 21 mcat. there are no openings at all for the entire rest of this current MCAT. There are many openings in many states for all of the january dates for many, many locations, but none in Oregon or Washington. Are there none being offered or are there just a ton of pre-med people in OR/WA and they are all full? Is anyone taking a MCAT jan 2015 in OR/WA?

Members don't see this ad.

I know a lot of people are flying out to WA at least to take the MCAT because California and other nearby states are completely filled, I would imagine the same is true OR. Just check regularly, I'm sure people will drop once the Aug 15th, Sept 6th, and Sept 15th find out their grades

EDIT: I mean all of the Aug and Sept test takers

I know a lot of people are flying out to WA at least to take the MCAT because California and other nearby states are completely filled, I would imagine the same is true OR. Just check regularly, I'm sure people will drop once the Aug 15th, Sept 6th, and Sept 15th find out their grades

EDIT: I mean all of the Aug and Sept test takers
Thanks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Talk about checking the AAMC website like 10 times a day.

Reactions: 1 user