Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missquincy

Reaction score
Hello. I didn't see any thread regarding the OMFR residency programs. Has anyone applied to any of these programs? Did you get an interview invite/rejection letter? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a resident at one of the radiology programs here in the US, If you have any questions you can ask me.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a resident at one of the radiology programs here in the US, If you have any questions you can ask me.
Hello. Thank you for replying to my post and for your willingness to help. I tried to write to you a private message, but I guess your profile setting doesn't allow this. Could we please talk in private?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have any information regarding the OMFR residency programs? Did anybody receive interview invite or rejection letter?

Does anybody have any information regarding the OMFR residency programs? Did anybody receive interview invite or rejection letter?
Hi! I have an interview. I tried to send you a private message but I think your settings must be blocking them.

Reactions: 1 user