Oral Pathology for NBDE Part II

Started by miha05dr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miha05dr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,

is anybody interested in Oral Pathology materials for Part II? I do have a Memorex dvd with Oral Soft Tissue Diseases(White lesions , White lesions , Ulcerated lesions , Blistering/Sloughing lesions , Pigmented lesions , Papillary lesions , Soft Tissue Enlargements) plusOral Manifestation in HIV Infection and AIDS , etc .
I do also have Part I and II materials ( including the 2006 Dental Decks for Part I)
Please , contact me at : [email protected] if you're interested .

Regards ,

Miha .