Orange is the New Black WW Signups

Started by Cyndia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

with the shorthand nicknames, I forget what your real user names are......

😱 WOLF! You are a wolf! (At least that's how I got lynched my second game LOL. Wanted to PM SnS[I think it was her] in my group and mentioned needing to know full names and everyone jumped me. Unfortunately, I was a wolf. The argument "but if I was a wolf the mod would have PMd us all, so I would already have their names" didn't work.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱 WOLF! You are a wolf! (At least that's how I got lynched my second game LOL. Wanted to PM SnS[I think it was her] in my group and mentioned needing to know full names and everyone jumped me. Unfortunately, I was a wolf. The argument "but if I was a wolf the mod would have PMd us all, so I would already have their names" didn't work.)
I read through the beginning of that game the other day, too funny lol