For Sale ORASCOPTIC HiRes 2 (2.5x) Loupes (Excellent Condition)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

books7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For sale:
Orascoptic HiRes 2 Loupes
2.5x magnification
Rudy Project Rydon sport frame
Carbon Color
Lightweight Through-the-Lens (TTL) design
1.6 oz (44.5 g)
Excellent optics (anti-strach and anti-refective coating)
High Index polycarbonate lenses
Field Width: 4.3" (10.9 cm) Field Depth: 6" (15.2 cm) Declination Angle: 35 degrees

PERFECT condition, Very light use (only one semester). Clean.

Comes with all original contents: Original box, Orascoptic storage case, Instruction manual, Orascoptic cleaning cloth (never used), 2 Protective lens caps, Optical screwdriver (never used), Side shields, and Head strap.

For Sale: $549 USD or best offer
I am located in NYC, but can also SHIP for NO ADDITIONAL COST to anywhere in the U.S.A.


Original MSRP $995.00
I am original and sole owner and can provide all receipts.
Orascoptic website:
http://www.orascoptic.com/products/loupes/hires-2-25x

It's a great product that functions perfectly. I am selling simply because I changed careers and wish to put it in the hands of someone who can make better use of it in the service of patients.

For photos/questions/concerns, please PM me. Thanks.

Orascoptic Loupes.jpeg

Orascoptic Loupes Total Package.JPG