Oregon (OHSU) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I will be rejecting my offer! Good luck to everyone this cycle :)

Reactions: 1 users
Had a pre-dec interview and haven’t heard back... anyone else? I know people who completed post dec interviews and got accepted. Is there still any chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Had a pre-dec interview and haven’t heard back... anyone else? I know people who completed post dec interviews and got accepted. Is there still any chance?
Same here! Pre-dec interview but have not heard back. It's stressing me out :confused: I saw the FB page that's made for OHSU and there are only 20 members. Do the people you know that got accepted have any intel?

Same here! Pre-dec interview but have not heard back. It's stressing me out :confused: I saw the FB page that's made for OHSU and there are only 20 members. Do the people you know that got accepted have any intel?
Do you know what the Facebook group is called? I was accepted in December but I haven’t been able to find a group anywhere haha

There’s some members in that group that are already attending OHSU!! & no intel from those who got accepted

Has anyone heard back from admissions regarding more interviews? As an in-state student, I know firsthand (from current students/friends) that OHSU is notorious for interviewing up until the last minute (literally right before classes start). I was just wondering if anyone has sent a letter of interest/update letter to them? I was sifting through my emails from them, and they specifically stated: "Unfortunately, we are unable to accept application updates with the exception of letters of evaluation and official DAT scores that we receive electronically from AADSAS. It is permissible to send additional information only if requested by an admissions officer." So I'm slightly hesitant to send them anything else :confused:

Has anyone heard back from admissions regarding more interviews? As an in-state student, I know firsthand (from current students/friends) that OHSU is notorious for interviewing up until the last minute (literally right before classes start). I was just wondering if anyone has sent a letter of interest/update letter to them? I was sifting through my emails from them, and they specifically stated: "Unfortunately, we are unable to accept application updates with the exception of letters of evaluation and official DAT scores that we receive electronically from AADSAS. It is permissible to send additional information only if requested by an admissions officer." So I'm slightly hesitant to send them anything else :confused:
I received an invite to schedule an interview with them last week on Friday and there were about 10 slots I could choose from. Some this week some over next week and the week after as well. I'm OOS, non traditional, 20 AA DAT, 3.6 cumulative and 3.8 science in case you're wondering stats

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I considered, but read that from a previous email as well. I heard it's not good to bother schools especially when they ask not to

How late into the cycle do they do interviews here??

Members don't see this ad :)
How late into the cycle do they do interviews here??

Pretty freaking late. I have a friend who's a D1 there right now and she was interviewed in May, when she had already put down a deposit for another school, and didn't hear back until she was already 1 week into another school's program! OHSU is notorious for interviewing up until the last minute.

Pretty freaking late. I have a friend who's a D1 there right now and she was interviewed in May, when she had already put down a deposit for another school, and didn't hear back until she was already 1 week into another school's program! OHSU is notorious for interviewing up until the last minute.
that sounds so frustrating.

Does anyone know how accurate the class Facebook groups are? I’ve been trying to compare this years group from last years just to see how many spots may be left 😕

Does anyone know how accurate the class Facebook groups are? I’ve been trying to compare this years group from last years just to see how many spots may be left 😕
Some of the FB group members are current DMD students so definitely don't feel discouraged.

does anyone know if there will be more interviews in the future?
I am almost certain there are more interviews to come, OHSU is known for interviewing very late. I expect, based on previous cycles, that interviews should extend until May.

I heard from a friend that OHSU gave out a few acceptances mid-March and was waiting for students to make their decisions for a few weeks. Does anyone know if the class is full? or would they offer more interviews?

I heard from a friend that OHSU gave out a few acceptances mid-March and was waiting for students to make their decisions for a few weeks. Does anyone know if the class is full? or would they offer more interviews?

Just emailed the school and they said they replied:

"At the moment we are not conducting interviews. However, our class is not yet full. We may extend additional interview invitations. Thank you for your continued interest in our program."

Any updates regarding OHSU? Does anyone know if the class has been finalized or are they still filling seats up?

Any updates regarding OHSU? Does anyone know if the class has been finalized or are they still filling seats up?
When I called last week, Mark said they were in a "weird position" right now when it comes to interviews and admissions. He said they still have a small pool of applications to consider but their top priority is on the current admitted students. He says things may change in the future, for example he said an in-state just dropped out and he is waiting for two other people who are on the fence about OHSU. When I asked if the class is full he said "kinda??". So I think the class is nearly full, but OHSU sometimes interviews well into the summer and even right before classes begin. One of my D1 friends didn't get an invite until June apparently.