Oregon Pharmacy Law Exam

Started by stefinee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stefinee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.
 
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.
I am also wanting to get licensed in Oregon. Do you know if the NAPLEX exam has to be re-taken if I didn’t score transfer within that 89 day window? Because I took it back in June. Or it is possible to go the route of working for a year as a licensed pharmacist here in CA and then take their MPJE to get licensed? (kind of a semi-reciprocity I suppose?)
 
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.
Look through their law book and other resources on the Oregon BOP website. I passed it by skimming through the law book and taking notes. Also, you're not going to find a job in the Portland area as a new grad or even first few years. Trust me.