• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Oregon Pharmacy Law Exam

stefinee

Jun 20, 2020
  1. Pharmacist
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.

cspence5

Nov 29, 2020
  1. Pharmacist
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.
I am also wanting to get licensed in Oregon. Do you know if the NAPLEX exam has to be re-taken if I didn’t score transfer within that 89 day window? Because I took it back in June. Or it is possible to go the route of working for a year as a licensed pharmacist here in CA and then take their MPJE to get licensed? (kind of a semi-reciprocity I suppose?)

pharmdguy18

Jul 14, 2018
  1. Pharmacist
Look through their law book and other resources on the Oregon BOP website. I passed it by skimming through the law book and taking notes. Also, you're not going to find a job in the Portland area as a new grad or even first few years. Trust me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.