Organic 1 Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ben25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This organic lab is horrible. The instructor gives no partial credit on the midterm and final exams. My GPA is a 3.87, and I am doing well in organic 1 lecture. Just the lab is horrible. If I get a C in one credit lab, will that be a big deal?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think a "C" in a one credit lab will do anything. There are plenty of people here who have gotten "C"s in whole classes (me included) who are still getting interviews and the like. If you wan't to prevent yourself from being one of the completely neurotic pre-meds, you have to start now!

I don't think a "C" in a one credit lab will do anything. There are plenty of people here who have gotten "C"s in whole classes (me included) who are still getting interviews and the like. If you wan't to prevent yourself from being one of the completely neurotic pre-meds, you have to start now!

the OP probably meant to ask

"Can I get a C and still get into top tier medical schools?"

the answer to OP: yes, you can get into top tier medical schools with a few C's and a few B's. I've talked to many people on SDN who got acceptances from top tier medical schools with 3.7~3.8 GPA with B's and C's here and there.

looks like O.chem is a little back-log for many. i will be getting a B in lecture..:(