organic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lvoen Bgilisis

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know the question has prolly been exhausted already but once again i am new. what is a good orgo review to use while taking the class. thank u!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you are in the class right now, why not just keep reviewing your text and class notes? Are you going to take the MCAT before you finish the class? In my experience asking questions like these, everyone is going to have a different opinion because usually everyone favors what they used. I'll just paraphrase what I usually see people say. Examkrackers is very concise. The people who like it say it cuts out all the crap you don't need, and the people who don't like it says it doesn't cover all the topics. Berkeley Review is supposed to be the most comprehensive of all, some people love it and others say it is too much info. I think Princeton Review is also supposed to be fairly in depth. Kaplan is probably the most widely used and I've heard a lot of good things about that too.