Osteopathic general surgery residency- How competitive?

Started by KHOURI86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would strongly advise you to have a backup plan. A 505 level one is around 47th percentile. What is your level two score?

Also, not really sure what to have as a backup. It would be a shame if I didn't match, i'm really really good with my hands and I hate the life of pure medical docs.. I don't even know what to have as a backup - psych?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, not really sure what to have as a backup. It would be a shame if I didn't match, i'm really really good with my hands and I hate the life of pure medical docs.. I don't even know what to have as a backup - psych?

FM or hospitalist