OSU-COM class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
9th of April?

R U Coming?

DrDad

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there this time, fa sho

Well, although I've pretty much prepared to go to OSU, I've always known that If I got into TCOM, I'd have to go, because of the tuition issue. I got my rejection letter from TCOM today, which I'm actually happy about at this point, because I've put all my time and resources into OSU, and I'm excited about coming up there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yo yo yo whats goin on? I was wondering if OSU was still haunted by the ghost of that pirate convict guy whose tooth you have encased in the library. Dood that is some scary ****. I propose that you have wrestler-girl combat the ghost in a free-for-all Battle Royale in one of those awful orange lab rooms. I think she could take him to the mat. Just lookin out for you guys.

thank the lord that none of ours is talking like this above stmt

Originally posted by wordup
Yo yo yo whats goin on? I was wondering if OSU was still haunted by the ghost of that pirate convict guy whose tooth you have encased in the library. Dood that is some scary ****. I propose that you have wrestler-girl combat the ghost in a free-for-all Battle Royale in one of those awful orange lab rooms. I think she could take him to the mat. Just lookin out for you guys.

You'll have to excuse my friend here. He's off his medication again. But seriously, you guys should do something about the orange labs. Your visual acuity is sure to go down before you graduate. Btw, Congrats to all those accepted.

Originally posted by ad_sharp
You'll have to excuse my friend here. He's off his medication again. But seriously, you guys should do something about the orange labs. Your visual acuity is sure to go down before you graduate. Btw, Congrats to all those accepted.

The orange lab has been gone since this summer. They're making new research labs in its place.

(btw: the lab was actually orange before OSU bought the building, from what I've been told)

Originally posted by DrMom
The orange lab has been gone since this summer. They're making new research labs in its place.

(btw: the lab was actually orange before OSU bought the building, from what I've been told)

Wow, I didn't think that the school would ever get rid of those.

The location where the orange labs were will now be utilized by the Forensic Sciences graduate programs. They will have some high-level CDC stuff going on in there so make sure to wear your class-A bio suit when you walk by the room.

good advice, yes good advice

OSU-COM admitted students lets not forget about the 5th, it is coming up quick

so are we meeting on fri night, sat night or both?

see other OSUCOM thread