OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

:laugh: Nope

Cup 1: Mountain Dew with Diet Dr. Pepper floating on top because of a lighter density.
Cup 2: Sierra Mist with Diet Dr. Pepper floating on top because of lighter density again.

People at my undergrad kept saying it looked nasty, but I thought they tasted good.

The blinding light is coming from a candle holder that they have on friday nights for dinner and other occasions (like Halloween).

I should give you a recipe for a Danny Tanner then lol
 
:laugh: Nope

Cup 1: Mountain Dew with Diet Dr. Pepper floating on top because of a lighter density.
Cup 2: Sierra Mist with Diet Dr. Pepper floating on top because of lighter density again.

People at my undergrad kept saying it looked nasty, but I thought they tasted good.

The blinding light is coming from a candle holder that they have on friday nights for dinner and other occasions (like Halloween).

Damn dude, wth. That was my second guess!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I cant judge her looks by such a small picture. Shell have to prove it to me with a bigger better picture 👍

I'm not sure if she would actually show a bigger picture, since this forum and this thread can be seen from google. :laugh: I'm talking as if Google looks over the internet world :laugh:
 
oooweee. Everyone has finals. Am I the only one with a 9 month break before pharmacy school. I need a hobby.

1.) Learn how to play stocks
2.) Pick up a digital SLR and do some photography
3.) Get a 6-pack

I think I can shoot for all 3.

I have to take a prereq for a school in the spring and I figured I'd bump it up to half time status to keep the loans on deferral. The classes won't be that hard so I plan on taking it quite easy the next few months.

For the last three years I haven't been able to go on trips with my friends and stuff because of school and work. I shall definitely be doing that more while I have the time. Pretty sad when you haven't seen your main group of friends in six months.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oooweee. Everyone has finals. Am I the only one with a 9 month break before pharmacy school. I need a hobby.

1.) Learn how to play stocks
2.) Pick up a digital SLR and do some photography
3.) Get a 6-pack

I think I can shoot for all 3.

I have an idea: working as a tech if you are not a tech already.

Shadowing different types of pharmacists if you can. Some preceptors are willing to train you if you tell them that you will be a student in the fall.

You could shadow or just look at pharmacists in retail, hospital, clinical, nuclear, independent, federal (which might be hard to get), consulting (which might be hard to get with all the traveling), academic, in manufacturing, mail order, etc.
 
I have an idea: working as a tech if you are not a tech already.

Shadowing different types of pharmacists if you can. Some preceptors are willing to train you if you tell them that you will be a student in the fall.

You could shadow or just look at pharmacists in retail, hospital, clinical, nuclear, independent, federal (which might be hard to get), consulting (which might be hard to get with all the traveling), academic, in manufacturing, mail order, etc.

Ive been a pharm tech for over 5 years. Im working full time and trying to fit some other things. The past week ive just been working, coming home to eat, take a nap, gym for a couple hours, then come home to SDN or read.
 
Ive been a pharm tech for over 5 years. Im working full time and trying to fit some other things. The past week ive just been working, coming home to eat, take a nap, gym for a couple hours, then come home to SDN or read.

I plan on becoming reacquainted with my PS3 lol

I've developed several hobbies over the years. I do a lot of sim racing, as stupid as that sounds, so I plan on doing quite a bit of that. And I help run a pretty sizable forum that's in need of a few updates.

Oh, and I'm sure the wife will find something for me to do lol
 
I plan on becoming reacquainted with my PS3 lol

I've developed several hobbies over the years. I do a lot of sim racing, as stupid as that sounds, so I plan on doing quite a bit of that. And I help run a pretty sizable forum that's in need of a few updates.

Oh, and I'm sure the wife will find something for me to do lol

Lol sounds productive. I can only sit at the computer for so long. I have to be active. Sedentary life style is not for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ask Sci, I found out tonight I do lol

nah, I just have a different outlook on things I suppose. not as is to find a girl when you don't go with the flow, trust me lol. The old axiom 'nice guys finish last' is surprisingly true.

Damn right its true. I learned that lesson up till sophomore year of high school.

so what I'm getting from you guys, is that you both prefer to finish first....😎