OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When I finally convinced my parents to get me an SNES, they told me I would have to sell my NES to help pay for it... broke my heart. Had like 15 or so games, and the Max and Advantage controllers (tarbo button YEAAAAAAAAH)

It still get played somewhat regularly. A Link to the Past... Super Metroid... Chrono Trigger... Final Fantasy VI... man, I'll have to go home and bust out some Donkey Kong Country :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Im rocking the xbox 360. I was thinking about getting COD Modern Warfare 2, but I think Ill get too addicted and not have time for anything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im rocking the xbox 360. I was thinking about getting COD Modern Warfare 2, but I think Ill get too addicted and not have time for anything else.

I used to be a huge fan of the XBox 360. Now I think they're just a P__ O_ S___ :laugh: Mine broke for no reason and stopped working. And guess what? Microsoft charges $150 to fix it. :mad: I don't see why I have to pay money because they can't make a product that works. I'd buy more games for the XBox, but mine's not going to be working any time soon.

All of my friends who have XBox's say that their broke too. Apparently, Microsoft doesn't make anything that works. Just look at Windows and how much it freezes up. /rant LOL

I used to be a huge fan of the XBox 360. Now I think they're just a P__ O_ S___ :laugh: Mine broke for no reason and stopped working. And guess what? Microsoft charges $150 to fix it. :mad: I don't see why I have to pay money because they can't make a product that works. I'd buy more games for the XBox, but mine's not going to be working any time soon.

All of my friends who have XBox's say that their broke too. Apparently, Microsoft doesn't make anything that works. Just look at Windows and how much it freezes up. /rant LOL

So are you just rocking the old school systems? Hahaha I love going back in time and playing the old favorites.

So are you just rocking the old school systems? Hahaha I love going back in time and playing the old favorites.

Sometimes. Now I just do my gaming on my PC, Wii, and PS2. I'll definitely buy a PS3 later on.

One thing I miss the most is playing Need for Speed on the XBox. I used to get really into the game when I was driving a Corvette doing 170-190 MPH.

I was planning on buying GTA4 to play on it, but I can't :( I would buy it for the PC, but I heard it lags. :thumbdown:

Who has a tree up??? Or Menorah?

christmastree2009.jpg

I'm bored. and stressed out waiting for PharmCAS... how long does it normally take to calculate GPA? today makes 2 weeks for me :(

Who has a tree up??? Or Menorah?

christmastree2009.jpg

I'm bored. and stressed out waiting for PharmCAS... how long does it normally take to calculate GPA? today makes 2 weeks for me :(

Sweet tree! Im muslim so now christmas tree in my house. My moms side are all christian though, so I get presents anyways =)

Sweet tree! Im muslim so now christmas tree in my house. My moms side are all christian though, so I get presents anyways =)

haha you gotta love the best of both worlds... you don't have to participate in most of the christmas obligations but you still get gifts :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Presents, presents, and presents in less then one week!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Presents, presents, and presents in less than one week!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

:laugh: I wouldn't have done it if I didn't care about you. Well, you know what I mean, right?

I still haven't bought anything for Christmas yet. I should get on that this weekend. It's gonna be sooo crazy, but not as bad as other major cities.

:laugh: I wouldn't have done it if I didn't care about you. Well, you know what I mean, right?

I still haven't bought anything for Christmas yet. I should get on that this weekend. It's gonna be sooo crazy, but not as bad as other major cities.

I only use then and use that word for everything on here. :oops:

Friends and family have already started buying me stuff for christmas...I haven't bought anything for anyone yet though....I am alway too busy buying things for myself. Its hard to NOT shop for yourself when you are shopping...:laugh: I will try to buy things for other people this weekend...NO promises though. LOL...

I dunno if its just me but it seems like those pictures in smks profile are not all the same girl. lol

1. It's just a christmas tree
  2. Pussycat Dolls
  3. Looks like it could be her
  4. The girl on the left is probably her. Her friend on the right is pretty! :laugh:
  5. Probably her
  6. Probably her, again
  7. Can't tell if it's her, but the caption says it is her
  8. An inverted image of Pussycat Dolls

Nice copying Smkn808's avatar picture style, SHC :p

LOL...I didn't copy it...isn't identity theft illegal? Notice I am Asian and she is white. LOL..

LOL...I didn't copy it...isn't identity theft illegal? Notice I am Asian and she is white. LOL..

A lot of people can't tell if you're white or asian in that picture. I think asians can tell when they see other asians in sunglasses :laugh:

A lot of people can't tell if you're white or asian in that picture. I think asians can tell when they see other asians in sunglasses :laugh:

Lol if you people only saw me. I had an identity crisis in high school. Asians think I look indian. Indians think I look asian. Im half filipino and pakistani. lol

Funny thing you point that out. I guess I will wait till SM get on here and look...I am pretty sure I look Asian! LOL....SM has seen other pictures of me on facebook/myspace though. I don't think I look anything like her at all.

I dunno if its just me but it seems like those pictures in smks profile are not all the same girl. lol

that crossed my mine too before ...:laugh: but only because in one pic she looks white and others she looks more exotic...but overall, i can see them all being the same cute girl. *nod*

Funny thing you point that out. I guess I will wait till SM get on here and look...I am pretty sure I look Asian! LOL....SM has seen other pictures of me on facebook/myspace though. I don't think I look anything like her at all.

awww, I dont think you could be mistaken for anything other than a pretty, lighter skinned asian gal...:)

Lol if you people only saw me. I had an identity crisis in high school. Asians think I look indian. Indians think I look asian. Im half filipino and pakistani. lol

if we only saw you? we can't..youre too busy studying profile pics!! hee hee :D

1. It's just a christmas tree
  2. Pussycat Dolls
  3. Looks like it could be her
  4. The girl on the left is probably her. Her friend on the right is pretty! :laugh:
  5. Probably her
  6. Probably her, again
  7. Can't tell if it's her, but the caption says it is her
  8. An inverted image of Pussycat Dolls

you ALWAYS can find the pretty girls, crazyB...if they had where's waldo books, but instead made them with pretty girls...you'd smoke those puzzles in a heartbeat..:laugh:

awww, I dont think you could be mistaken for anything other than a pretty, lighter skinned asian gal...:)

Well, your eyes could make you look slightly different though. Even if you had black hair or something, if your eyes were green or blue, people would be calling you white :laugh:

if we only saw you? we can't..youre too busy studying profile pics!! hee hee :D

Well, I have always been intrigued by the way the internet can be used as a mask. So many people are different online than they are in person. People tend to be more themselves online. I dunno its just weird to me. Im always skeptical.

Well, your eyes could make you look slightly different though. Even if you had black hair or something, if your eyes were green or blue, people would be calling you white :laugh:

LOL...my eyes are black. I def look Asian...I think its just that picture. I have never been mistaken for a white person before! lol...I need to buy NEW SHOES, so I can have that as my new profile pic instead. :laugh:

LOL...my eyes are black. I def look Asian...I think its just that picture. I have never been mistaken for a white person before! lol...I need to buy NEW SHOES, so I can have that as my new profile pic instead. :laugh:

I'm in the market for new shoes too. I need some for NYE. My good friend is opening for Jay Sean near Chicago. Im thinking a fresh pair of Chuck Taylor's. You can never go wrong with Chuck's.

Well, I have always been intrigued by the way the internet can be used as a mask. So many people are different online than they are in person. People tend to be more themselves online. I dunno its just weird to me. Im always skeptical.

okay, so hook up w/CrazyB and bring us back a report of the differences between him online vs in person..:cool:

I've seen it happen before. And it was by a police officer. :laugh:

okay, so hook up w/CrazyB and bring us back a report of the differences between him online vs in person..:cool:

I'm usually not that different online vs in person unless I need/want to be. On facebook and email, I'll talk to people the same way I would talk to them in person. On forums like these, I might be slightly different because I have never met any of you.

I should just re-title this thread "the looooooooooooove booooooooooat"

only because youre on here w/your hot little avatar...lol....
didn't your can of soda wear a santa hat well before the holidays? :laugh:

Food for thought: all the transformers in episode 1 (before they get to earth) look the exact same when they're standing up. They just transform into a generic looking "spacey" mechanic blob instead of a car or plane.

I worked late tonight and work early tomorrow. this is my reward

you know what? you ARE good...you are the LAST person on here at night and the FIRST person on here in the mornin....takes skillz..

Thats cause I wake up at 7 for work and come on SDN before bed. Tonight I am gonna be knocking out very soon. My muscles are demanding rest. Goodnight all.

Nice copying Smkn808's avatar picture style, SHC :p

OMG! We totally read his post wrong. He said style...I thought he said I copied a pic out of her photo album. LOL....my bad. Yeah its the same style. :p

Nothing like a glass of Johnnie Walker and a little Jonathan Davis Unplugged to wind down a semester

All I need is a stogie and a fancy robe and I'll be one pimp mofo