OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's why I'm really selective about who I tutor. I have a lot of patience, but when there's something that I find incredibly simple that someone else gets, I wanna bash them over the head with a 2x4.

I know it's not their fault for not understanding it, but it's one of the things that frustrates me to no end.

Well, she was my girlfriend, so I had to try to tutor her. And plus, I was her chem lab TA, so she would always ask me questions about lab :laugh: Sometimes she would ask on the night before lab, "What am I supposed to do for lab tomorrow?" :laugh:

Lucky for you boys, there are a lot of smart girls in Pharmacy School...and with a ratio like 40% males to 60% females, I would say your odds are pretty darn good :D

BTW, I agree- girls with brains are hot.

A lot of girls at my school are already married or engaged though :(

Members don't see this ad.

Well, she was my girlfriend, so I had to try to tutor her. And plus, I was her chem lab TA, so she would always ask me questions about lab :laugh: Sometimes she would ask on the night before lab, "What am I supposed to do for lab tomorrow?" :laugh:

A lot of girls at my school are already married or engaged though :(

Hell I'm married myself. Still not sure if that was a good idea or not lol

Members don't see this ad :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrsvWv_oFEA[/YOUTUBE]

Yep, plus the rap back then actually had a message to it. Now all they do is rap about how much money and bitches they have. I'd have to say the newest rap CD I have is one by Eninem

I listen to few eminem songs occasionally.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429l13dS6kQ[/YOUTUBE] This contains the song Till I Collapse by Eminem

I listen to few eminem songs occasionally.

I am a big fan of the Marshal Mathews LP namely because you can hear and feel the emotion in a lot of the songs.

I have a thing for songs that you can tell are completely intimate. Like one of my favorite songs is You by Amy Lee simply because you can hear the passion behind it

I am a big fan of the Marshal Mathews LP namely because you can hear and feel the emotion in a lot of the songs.

I have a thing for songs that you can tell are completely intimate. Like one of my favorite songs is You by Amy Lee simply because you can hear the passion behind it

Amy Lee is from Little Rock, isn't she?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think so. Evanescence as a whole is a mediocre band, but man does she have a voice.

I've known a lot of people who like the band though. I knew one girl back in high school who was obsessed with the band :laugh:

I've known a lot of people who like the band though. I knew one girl back in high school who was obsessed with the band :laugh:

They ended up being a 'popular emo' band even though that wasn't what they were about, so I know what you mean lol

They have some decent stuff, but it's nothing I go out of my way to listen to.

I am going to see 30 Seconds to Mars in a couple hours, I am so excited! I saw them like 4 years ago when I wasn't really into rock and they were awesome. I didn't even know they were making music anymore until I drove by the House of Blues a few days ago and saw their name on the sign. I guess they just released a new album too. Pretty good week for me!

I am going to see 30 Seconds to Mars in a couple hours, I am so excited! I saw them like 4 years ago when I wasn't really into rock and they were awesome. I didn't even know they were making music anymore until I drove by the House of Blues a few days ago and saw their name on the sign. I guess they just released a new album too. Pretty good week for me!

I've completely fallen out of contemporary music for the most part. This is the bad thing about the advent of huge storage capacity music players... I have an ipod loaded up with weird japanese electronic music, anime OSTs, symphonic metal and other oddities... and now I couldn't even tell you who the popular music acts are these days.

I tried to be silly and do my own take of the "sunglasses w/a low cut top" avatar (to match the other SDN gals) but instead w/my sunglasses on TOP of my head ...but it was a flop..you can hardly see my sunglasses plus I look like I could be SHC/SM808's mom...lol

I tried to be silly and do my own take of the "sunglasses w/a low cut top" avatar (to match the other SDN gals) but instead w/my sunglasses on TOP of my head ...but it was a flop..you can hardly see my sunglasses plus I look like I could be SHC/SM808's mom...lol

:laugh: I think it's a nice picture though.

I've completely fallen out of contemporary music for the most part. This is the bad thing about the advent of huge storage capacity music players... I have an ipod loaded up with weird japanese electronic music, anime OSTs, symphonic metal and other oddities... and now I couldn't even tell you who the popular music acts are these days.

Alice 107.7 keeps up with the latest music I think. Especially with On Air With Ryan Seacrest in the afternoon.

I listen to that just about everyday on the way to UAMS.

Im gonna have to take this style of picture tonight too. Im such a copy cat. Smnk is starting an avatar revolution. Self photographs for everyone.

Heh, what exactly is pervy about admiring the physical virtues of a good-lookin' wummin?

And returning to an earlier topic, I like Evanescence alright. Have they done anything new recently? Seems as though it's been a while.

It kinda seemed like the cleavage was the first thing he noticed, because it was the only thing he pointed out.

I haven't heard anything new from Evanescence lately. I've heard few songs on the radio, but that's about it.

Last edited:
I think I'm addicted to this song: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y[/YOUTUBE]

Finally done with my Christmas shopping! :DThe mall was VERY CROWDED today!

Oh yeah... this is another really awkward thing... when you meet people online but they know exactly what you look like and then you end up going someplace they are at and they find you!!! :laugh:

I wouldn't mind meeting SDN people because I'm sure a lot of us will end up at the same schools... but this has happened to me at the most inappropriate times with other groups of people.

For example... during Halloween this year I went out with a bunch of my friends from back home and as we were walking to the car to go home one of the guys was stabbed by a tourist and I was really upset because one of my other close girl friends was killed 5 month earlier. As I was standing there waiting for the ambulance to come and making a hysterical scene a group of guys came up to me and they're like Hey I know you! You went to UM didn't you??? We're friends on Facebook!

Not cool.

It happens a lot especially if you have almost 2000 friends on facebook! LOL...

It happens a lot especially if you have almost 2000 friends on facebook! LOL...

LOL Yeah I don't have quite that many but it has happened a couple times. Once when I was working it happened with a customer and that was kind of weird. Luckily they were just playing pool and ordered a couple drinks and left. When I first got a facebook it was the summer before I entered college in 2005, back when you could only get an account if you had an email from a major school. So everyone was looking up other people going to their same school and trying to make friends. This one guy started talking to me because his parents owned a house near where I'm from with my parents, and we were both going to be freshman. During the first week the president of the university has a huuuuge picnic/fair at her house because it's on a huge peice of property. All the freshman take buses there from the dorms. He actually found me out of the 2,000 new students and we actually became really good friends and still talk to each other.

LOL Yeah I don't have quite that many but it has happened a couple times. Once when I was working it happened with a customer and that was kind of weird. Luckily they were just playing pool and ordered a couple drinks and left. When I first got a facebook it was the summer before I entered college in 2005, back when you could only get an account if you had an email from a major school. So everyone was looking up other people going to their same school and trying to make friends. This one guy started talking to me because his parents owned a house near where I'm from with my parents, and we were both going to be freshman. During the first week the president of the university has a huuuuge picnic/fair at her house because it's on a huge peice of property. All the freshman take buses there from the dorms. He actually found me out of the 2,000 new students and we actually became really good friends and still talk to each other.

I worry about that sometimes. Few of my friends on facebook have about 1,000~2,000 friends, and it makes me wonder if they ever pay close attention to any of their friends.

Sometimes I meet pretty girls who turn out to be really sweet, but they have sooo many friends on facebook. So I start to wonder if they would ever be able to pay enough attention to me when I talk to them, in case I ever have to tell them something personal.

Anyway, I would do an avatar, but I don't feel too confident about my photogenic- or un-photogenic-ness. Besides, everyone from my school would know who I am if I posted a picture. I would use one that I took with my sunglasses on, but they have already been my profile pictures on facebook, so I'm sure someone would recognize them.

How do you guys like my avatar? Its kind of like SHC and scooby girls now right?

Nope. Not gonna cut it. No low cut shirt. No cleavage. No sunglasses. It's not part of the family, its an orphan....:D Try again please. :cool:

no sunglasses, but I may have a headband somewhere

lol..FINE. then you put THAT one up (u in super mario pjs), I will follow you with my NKOTB pj's from the 4th grade which NONE of you kiddos will know anything about (jordan, jon, donnie, danny, joey...luv ya forever, boys...:love:) hee hee....

lol..FINE. then you put THAT one up (u in super mario pjs), I will follow you with my NKOTB pj's from the 4th grade which NONE of you kiddos will know anything about (jordan, jon, donnie, danny, joey...luv ya forever, boys...:love:) hee hee....

lol I know who the New Kids are. I was about six or so when they came out. And I knew they sucked then
moond.gif