OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Holy cow! It's been a while since we've seen you here. Welcome back? :love:
thanks.. i feel all special now :oops:

It's your mission in life to follow me around and correct me. I hate you.:mad:
caught me :smuggrin:

How can you hate nicole? :confused:
exactly, bob knows what's up! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
[YOUTUBE]B_NBoSFpykY[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome to the new world. :cool:

I watched an episode of Brave New World that talked about that company and how it came to be. The guy that started it also started PayPal and used his earnings from paypal to start SpaceX. Interesting how our government is now going to pay a company to get supplies. They also signed a 3 billion dollar contract with the company.

I've gotta stop posting after midnight. I make too many typos and grammar mistakes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trying to decide what car to buy is difficult!!!

I had my volvo for a little over a year now and I like it....I would recommend it...it's suppose to be the safest car on the road! :)

To the misinformed:
603c5dfca5ad11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

I can imagine. Sounds like you're crazy busy man. I can't wait 'til fall...

Yea. I love pharm school (well some days) but it is a lot of busy work.

Man I give you some serious props doing all that and being in an accelerated school with curriculum that has a reputation of being very challenging.

Honestly, I would most certainly fail at an accelerated school.

Thanks! My friends keep me sane these days :laugh:. By the way, it was nice seeing you again at Annual:D

We should set a date for a party :hardy:

I'm down for a party:thumbup:

I finally learned how to play beer pong tonight. I didn't play...just watched my friends play :)

I prefer flip cup. Beer pong is only fun if you are good at it. I hate getting to the last few cups and then keep missing from there on out.:mad:

Page 561

Man, I thought we would have gotten to post #30,000 by now.

I'm ready for the cool weather already. I prefer having temps below 70.

I feel like we can change the title name to say something like, support over the summer or whatever.

Man, sometimes when I see some girl working somewhere, I wish she could turn around so I can quit guessing if she's hot or if I'm just hoping she is. Now I'll never know :( :laugh:

Are any other pharmacy students finding a tough job market for internships?

Perhaps it's because I've only looked at summer internships (not continuous throughout the school year...long story, but I can't fit those into my schedule), but I'm feeling like this summer will be a waste on the employment front, sadly...:(

Perhaps it's because I've only looked at summer internships (not continuous throughout the school year...long story, but I can't fit those into my schedule), but I'm feeling like this summer will be a waste on the employment front, sadly...:(

Some of my classmates are having a really hard time.

Can you find an independent that will let you work once a week or once a month?

It was a mixed bag for my class - some of my classmates never found what they were looking for and sadly were forced to spend their summer(s) relaxing and enjoying life. :(

Can you find an independent that will let you work once a week or once a month?

I'm sort of employed by one of the chains already, but they cut their hours and have filled in the student positions with a rotating cast of unpaid summer interns, from what I can tell.

They keep me on for random fill in dates, then stick me up at the front of the store rather than the pharmacy. Sometimes they call me back there if it gets too busy. Lame!

I should contact the indies once again...I applied previously with no response...

I should contact the indies once again...I applied previously with no response...

Do you know people who already work at an independent?

Even if you're not super close with them, knowing them well enough could help.

Man, sometimes when I see some girl working somewhere, I wish she could turn around so I can quit guessing if she's hot or if I'm just hoping she is. Now I'll never know :( :laugh:
Sometimes it's better not to know.:smuggrin: