OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You think that's sick? You've been ignoring my avy then lol

Well, no wonder you're sick then :laugh: Your avatar was really disturbing, but I thought that someone else would mention it. Why would you pick something that's so disturbing to others? Just for laughs? Yeah you'd laugh, but people would be disturbed in reading your posts :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, no wonder you're sick then :laugh: Your avatar was really disturbing, but I thought that someone else would mention it. Why would you pick something that's so disturbing to others? Just for laughs? Yeah you'd laugh, but people would be disturbed in reading your posts :laugh:

I love the BK King because he's creepy. Found this online and thought it to be even creepier.

Sometimes I just like to make people think "WTF" when I'm around hehe
 
That was a terrible attempt at a chuck norris joke. I expected something like, "When Chuck Norris makes a post, his avatar looks scared" :laugh: I know that was probably really bad.

Chuck Norris gave birth to the BK King, why would he be bothered by the avy? No father should be bothered by a sexy picture of their spectacular son.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scoobs, where are you at in applying to pharm school?

ewww, don't remind me...at least two more semesters..i graduated in 2001 w/my BS in Legal Studies so basically starting from the bottom (hardly any pre-reqs, and the few I had under my belt, way too old). Oh well, regardless, I would be getting older anyway...right?
 
Chuck Norris gave birth to the BK King, why would he be bothered by the avy? No father should be bothered by a sexy picture of their spectacular son.

:laugh: To some extent, any father would be ok with a picture of his son. But any more than that would be a little disturbing and maybe shocking.
 
ewww, don't remind me...at least two more semesters..i graduated in 2001 w/my BS in Legal Studies so basically starting from the bottom (hardly any pre-reqs, and the few I had under my belt, way too old). Oh well, regardless, I would be getting older anyway...right?

You're not that old. I'd say you're still young though. If you were in my class, you would see a lot of people your age.
 
nope, pretty much the only channels I watch, in no particular order are: Food Network, History, Nat Geo, Discovery and the Science Channel.

Only time I deviate is for House, Dexter and Top Chef lol

your lineup reminds me of the little standardized tests in grade school when you had to choose which one doesn't fit w/the others....

Food Network? lol...the black sheep.
 
Thread title changed to reflect content.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

What a troll the OP is. He's not even a good troll. I knew something was up with his story. Now we sit and wait for the Banhammer to do its thing on the OP.
 
your lineup reminds me of the little standardized tests in grade school when you had to choose which one doesn't fit w/the others....

Food Network? lol...the black sheep.

hey don't judge 🙁

I figure when I have time and money one of my hobbies will be cooking. I try at least every two weeks to make something homemade. The wife says I could open a restaurant with my burgers and stuffed pasta shells.

Plus any science nerd would love the show Good Eats
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A pharmacist I work with keeps an 8x10 of his 17 year old daughter in a bikini in his drawer at work. Creepy? I think so.

That is a little disturbing. Are you sure that's his daughter? :laugh: What if it's his wife from when they were younger?

I wouldn't expect a father to have a picture of his daughter in a bikini at his work place where people can see it.
 
That is a little disturbing. Are you sure that's his daughter? :laugh: What if it's his wife from when they were younger?


my thoughts exactly...or maybe the mistress?
 
That is a little disturbing. Are you sure that's his daughter? :laugh: What if it's his wife from when they were younger?

I wouldn't expect a father to have a picture of his daughter in a bikini at his work place where people can see it.

Oh no, she's his daughter. She's a 'beauty queen'. And I use that term loosely because she has the face of a horse. No joke, she looks like a horse, its uncanny.
 
i 😍😍 boys who say I'm not old...lol...thanks sweetstuff....

There's one pharmacist at my school who is like 29 or 30 and she looks young enough to be a 4th year student. Some students actually thought she was until she said she's a pharmacist. She's really pretty too :laugh: But she's already married.
 
Just outta curiosity, what do you consider old?

uh..boy do I know better than to answer that one! lol...
well, I turned 30 in august. It wasn't cool, but at least it puts me closer to getting a handicapp card for my car....I'd love that for when my gym's parking lot is filled and its raining.....

kidding!!
 
uh..boy do I know better than to answer that one! lol...
well, I turned 30 in august. It wasn't cool, but at least it puts me closer to getting a handicapp card for my car....I'd love that for when my gym's parking lot is filled and its raining.....

kidding!!

That's no where near old. And you can be any age and get a handicap card... just walk with a gimp!
 
uh..boy do I know better than to answer that one! lol...
well, I turned 30 in august. It wasn't cool, but at least it puts me closer to getting a handicapp card for my car....I'd love that for when my gym's parking lot is filled and its raining.....

kidding!!

Sure would be useful in that case lol
You must go to a popular gym if it fills up so well. Or is the parking lot just too small?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's no where near old. And you can be any age and get a handicap card... just walk with a gimp!

i did that once....i was 22, stayed out partying too late, and accidently wore two different shoes to work the next day...one was open toed, the other was closed...one had a heel, the other was a flat....i had a gimp ALL DAY and never worried why....boy I hope I'm less of an idiot these days..lol